Job No: -
Job type: Tax
Are you ready for an adventure? Are you someone who enjoys building something from scratch? Then we're looking for you!
For our office in Bonaire, we are seeking an experienced Tax Specialist to help us establish the Tax department and build a client portfolio.
Grant Thornton Bonaire is a leading provider of corporate accounting & outsourcing, as well as assurance, tax, and advisory services. Its presence in the Caribbean Netherlands formally began on August 1, 2018. Previously, the office was part of PwC Dutch Caribbean. Grant Thornton in the Caribbean Netherlands is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. (GTIL), consisting of approximately 50,000 professionals and operating in over 135 countries worldwide. Professionals at the Bonaire office support clients by advising and assisting them in corporate accounting & outsourcing, as well as in assurance, tax, and consultancy. GT Bonaire's clients range from small businesses to large entities and (semi) governments.
Is this your profile?:
- You have four years or more experience in tax practice
- You hold a Dutch master's degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics
- You possess solid technical expertise
- You're capable of independently developing advice that meets quality standards
- You can manage subprojects and monitor their progress
- You're able to oversee the quality of advice and take responsibility
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to recognize and exploit commercial opportunities for building the client portfolio
- You can think strategically, bringing together people and resources to achieve goals
- You can think alongside the client and contribute creative solutions
Do you have these qualities?:
- Client-focused, commercial, and proactive attitude
- Cooperative and collaborative leadership
- Ability for planning, structuring, and project management
- Strong written and verbal persuasion skills
- Drive and initiative
If you feel that this description aligns with your qualifications, kindly submit your CV and diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: 06 Feb 2023 Venezuela Standard Time
Application close: 31 Dec 2023 Venezuela Standard Time