Our focus is tax. Our passion is establishing trusted relationships.
Grant Thornton’s tax team focuses on gaining an in-depth understanding of your business.
Our team will work collaboratively with you to deliver tailored solutions aimed at managing your business efficiently and achieving and maximizing your financial, strategic-, and operational objectives.
Ranging from family business to large multinationals, our clients represent a wide variety of industries-, and they rely on our team to provide practical advice to help navigate the complexities of local and international tax laws.
Whether you are considering starting, expanding-, acquiring a business or are uncertain whether your existing business is handling its compliance obligations properly, we offer one-on-one access to our tax professionals who are committed to sharing insights into these complexities, risks and opportunities in a way that is understandable and actionable.
Our team provides a range of tax services to:
- Local clients, both individuals and companies.
- Investors from around the world.
- Individuals living in different jurisdictions.
Our team covers a full range of compliance services to include the preparation of tax returns and managing tax payments, as well as tax advice and tax planning. Whether you are a medium-sized dynamic business or a multinational company, we offer tailored and expert support, a personal touch-, and access to tax professionals across the world through our global network. Our team listens closely to your needs and responds quickly with insightful solutions.
Our key services are amongst others:
- A full compliance service to prepare tax returns, for example for the personal income tax, the wage tax and the ABB.
- Special focus on the property sector to include advice on structuring property development.
- Special focus on the hotel & leisure sector to include advice on maximizing business opportunities and business structures.
- Special focus on the energy, gas and oil sector.
- Tax advice services and wealth planning for high-net worth individuals.
- Tax advice services to expatriate employees working in Bonaire.
- Tax advice on employees’ incentive schemes.
- (International) tax planning and incorporation services.
- Advice on succession, estate and retirement planning.
- Advice on relocating to and investing in Bonaire.
- Conducting and support through due diligence.
- Support through tax disputes.