Job No: -
Job type: Services
Location: BonaireApply for this position
For our Grant Thornton office in Bonaire we have the following opportunity:
Secretarial Assistant (Part-time)
Grant Thornton Bonaire is a leading provider of business process solutions, as well as assurance, tax, and advisory services.Its presence in the Dutch Caribbean came into formal existence on August 1, 2018. Before that, the office was part of the PwC Dutch Caribbean. With offices in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, and St. Maarten and approximately 170 people working across all islands, Grant Thornton in the Dutch Caribbean is unmatched. Grant Thornton in the Dutch Caribbean is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. (GTIL), which comprises approximately 50,000 professionals and is present in over 135 countries around the globe. Professionals of the office at Bonaire support the clients by advising and assisting them in the areas of business process solutions, as well as in the areas of assurance, tax, and consultancy issues. Clients of GT Bonaire vary from small businesses to large entities and (semi) government bodies.
Purpose of the position
- Performing administrative and secretarial work in support of the entire organization.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to Grant Thornton Bonaire employees.
- Serve coffee/tea to visitors
- Receives visitors for colleagues from the various lines of service
- Answers phone calls and, if possible, handles them independently or connects with the appropriate employee
- Handles (opening and sorting) incoming mail
- Performs various typing and filing tasks, supervises the sending and delivery of mail
- Takes care of the development of supplied draft texts and checks the house style, layout and language use.
- Takes minutes of meetings, prepares the minutes and ensures distribution of the report, meeting documents and the agenda for the next meeting.
- Monitors timely submission of tax returns and financial statements to the tax authorities
- Assists the M&C and P&C officers as needed in organizing internal and external activities/events
- Ensures orderly and tidy archives
- Books flights, hotels, restaurants etc. upon request of the manager
- MBO+ education
- Experience with secretarial support
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- PC skills
- Good command in word and writing of Dutch, English and Papiamento
- Customer focus
- Stress resistant
- Planning and organizing
- Sensitive, discrete & confidential
- Drive and initiative
To apply: send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume and diploma(s) to email@example.com.
Advertised: 28 Nov 2022 Venezuela Standard Time
Application close: 31 Jan 2023 Venezuela Standard Time